- Dr. Harb would like to see you back in the office 4 weeks after surgery.
- Call for an appointment or schedule this at your final preoperative visit. At this office visit an x-ray will be taken and your incision will be examined.
- The next follow up appointment will be 4 months from surgery and then 1 year from surgery.
- After that Dr. Harb likes to see his patients every 5 years following surgery.
When to go to the emergency room
- Sudden increase in pain with activity and rest not relieved with medication
- Uncontrollable nausea or vomiting
- Inability to bear weight or walk
- Shaking chills
- Fever greater than 101.3
- Shortness of breath or chest pain
- If you have increasing discharge or drainage from your surgical incision
Future Appointments / Primary care follow up
- Please follow up with your primary care provider within 1-2 weeks after your surgery.