Patients from across the globe have sought Dr. Harb’s expertise when it comes to hip and knee replacement surgery. Many patients travel a significant distance to have Dr. Harb provide their hip and knee care. Our team is happy to coordinate travel for you to receive the care that you deserve. There are two options when considering an out of state visit. The first option includes three trips to Washington, DC. The second options include one trip to Washington, DC. To minimize your in-person visits, a virtual appointment can be set up for option two. If you choose to go virtual you will need to send in your medical history, required paperwork, as well as x-rays prior to the first virtual appointment. Our team will assist you from start to finish coordinating your procedure and recommending accommodations at one of our top hotels. We are committed to making your stay with us as easy and effortless as possible.
Option 1: Includes 3 trips to Washington, DC
- 1st Trip: initial consultation and booking
- 2nd Trip: pre-operative appointment and surgery
- 3rd Trip: follow-up post-operative visit
Option 2: One trip to Washington, DC
- Initial consultation and booking are performed virtually
- You will need to send in your medical history, required paperwork, as well as x-rays prior to the first virtual appointment.
- 1st Trip: includes preoperative appointment and surgery
- Follow-up post-operative visit is performed virtually
Please call to setup an appointment.